Skip to main content

Time

Insomnia or dwelling i cant define. But just the realization of how time has passed from yesterday to today has made me sleepless.
Time moves in its normal pace always.
But some moments or part of our lives as we look back seem as if it moved "slow" or "fast" or "too fast". 

From our mother's womb to where we are now, that is how much time has passed.
That never ending long traffic jams to the too quickly ending laughter moments with our dear ones, time always has been at the same speed.
If only we could hit "slow" at  our great and happy moments , "fast" at the sad moments, like some how we could manipulate time, if only.
Would things be same if we could manipulate time as we pleased?
Will our eyes have tears on them when cherishing school memories? 
If we had 48 hours in a day how would you be living your life?

Would schools run for 6 more hours? 
Would office run 8 more hours?
How many times would we eat?
Would this world be a better place then?

In the hands of time, we lose so much. We lose our favourite toys, our teeth, our notes, money.
We lose friends, we lose friendship. We lose people. We lose trust. We lose love. We also lose life sometimes, and by this what i mean is  we forget to live life, being busy in too many unimportant things instead of living the moments.
Strangers become friends and friends become  strangers. An undergrad becomes a graduate , a son becomes a father. A homeless gets home.
We gain friends, we gain friendship, we gain trust, we gain love, we gain understanding, we gain moments. 

Everything will be lost and dead with time but moments live forever. 
As someone great once said 
"The only thing one owns is the moment they are living".
This moment is mine. 
Thats what we need to tell ourselves.
Yes its hard to run along with time so we often get left behind. And we dwell in that loss but by doing that we are only keeping ourself further behind.

So let us all live in the moment. Lets remember our yester years , our happy moments, our sad moments, our ok moments but without letting them effect our present in any bad way. 
Did i just write nonsense here? 
I dont know.
But am i happy about it?
Yes. I am going to look back and laugh at this some day ;)
Take care 

Comments

Popular

Days of life

Lifeless am i? Laying down On my bed I cant move I can see I cant hear Thoughts have conjested A cup of tea i ask Nd a bed to sleep And let me live in peace 12 inch washing tub Placed in my bedroom  I have shame but had no washroom So let me live in peace So the other day i text ya know? My bunch of people I tell em am tensed got some problem at work Ya know they were tensed equally? Alas not a lil trace of it for me , shoot. Why are you scared? Did you do something wrong? Am only human, too much on my mind, you only add to my pain Oh my mother don't know But she has nothing to worry about She asks me to help her But i cant move a feet She is tired of physical pain I am tired of my thoughts At nights i awoke, there was a fight i had to win Asked for help And now the enemy is butchering me My body lies in my bed Lifeless I cant move a feet I can only see My heart is so heavy Weaving thoughts and we

My Lucid Dream

I want to spread my arms As wide as i can Close my  eyes  Shut everything off And let myself go Fall so deep And as i fall I want to fly  As high as i can go Live my dream Feel the excitement of flying No more as a dream No more so real yet so dreamy feel The clear blue sky above me And oh so far the land is I rest then upon the green grass ground See the beautiful white clouds Like a hot air balloon In the sky I see the beautiful mountains Oh so beautiful they are As i am flying  Only my eyes and memories have them captured My eyes open I am in my bed But i cant let go of my dream So i wana spread my arms As wide as i can Shut my eyes off And let myself go Fall deep  Fall so deep  And as i almost touch the ground I will find my wings....

A strange friendship

Lately I haven't been a morning person. Well who am i kidding i have never been a morning person. Anyways, today i had to visit a temple nearby because my mom wanted me to. So in my own time i went there. I organized my puja thali. And when i was doing so I noticed a little girl who was looking at what i was doing fascinatingly. There was this goat as well who was also fascinated by some flowers and a raddish i had in my thali.  I started doing my puja, fully aware the goat was eyeing my puja thali.  In our culture we first offer puja to lord ganesh. Only then we offer puja to other gods. After doing the same, offering my puja to lord ganesh,i went inside the main temple of Bhairav. She tagged along and later i realized so did the goat.  The goat was disturbing  in a cute way. And the lil girl forcefully offered her help by holiding my thali for me. While i was kneeling down and doing my worship, she was making offerings from the thali herself.  And our bond started. The tem