Skip to main content

That Rude Lady I Know

Over the years, I have become a very complicated person. As I am getting wise and complex, I am having difficulty jelling with another person. Making new friends or even keeping with existing ones have at times become very hard as I start realizing how different our thought processes and our perspective on life have become over the age. My friends from PG to me do not appeal with their take on animal equality and their complete ignorance on that matter overall. However, they are still equally dear to me as they were. But they just do not give me the peace of mind I seek.
For a long time I have wondered if this was normal. For a long time I have worried if I am becoming that lady who is rude or too hard to get along with. For a long time I guess I was fighting between "Be kind no matter what" vs "Dont put up with anyone's shit". It is very hard for me to share my feelings or open up about my actual emotions. Yes my expressions do give away my mood, but what really is happening inside my mind and my heart is very hard to share and therefore more than often I come off as someone very moody. May be it's true too. May be I am moody but may be I am very sensitive about smallest matters.
It matters to me when your friends bitch behind your back about the same insecurities you were sharing them with, it matters to me that you insult me or belittle me, it matters to me if you ignore me, it matters to me just like it matters to most of us. And confrontation is the last thing I prefer doing. Therefore, 99% of the time I curl up everything inside of me and so it oozes out in the form of different emotions like anger, or sadness. However, whenever I have tried puting out my true feelings, I have messed it up pretty badly. Most of the time, I have the urge to just hide and sleep over my problems but I guess that is most of us. Instead of asking for what I deserve or what I should say I end up wishing I was non existent. I wish to cease to exist instead. I don't want to kill myself, I just don't want to exist anymore. Like I am tired of this cycle, this race, this failure that I am, that is how each bad encounter makes me feel. So.......

So yes may be I was thinking too much about it all. However, it has come late to me: disagreement doesn't mean you are not friends with them anymore, however if they disturb your peace , it may be time to take a step back for the time being and wishing to not exist is different from wishing to die.

Comments

Popular

Days of life

Lifeless am i? Laying down On my bed I cant move I can see I cant hear Thoughts have conjested A cup of tea i ask Nd a bed to sleep And let me live in peace 12 inch washing tub Placed in my bedroom  I have shame but had no washroom So let me live in peace So the other day i text ya know? My bunch of people I tell em am tensed got some problem at work Ya know they were tensed equally? Alas not a lil trace of it for me , shoot. Why are you scared? Did you do something wrong? Am only human, too much on my mind, you only add to my pain Oh my mother don't know But she has nothing to worry about She asks me to help her But i cant move a feet She is tired of physical pain I am tired of my thoughts At nights i awoke, there was a fight i had to win Asked for help And now the enemy is butchering me My body lies in my bed Lifeless I cant move a feet I can only see My heart is so heavy Weaving thoughts and we

My Lucid Dream

I want to spread my arms As wide as i can Close my  eyes  Shut everything off And let myself go Fall so deep And as i fall I want to fly  As high as i can go Live my dream Feel the excitement of flying No more as a dream No more so real yet so dreamy feel The clear blue sky above me And oh so far the land is I rest then upon the green grass ground See the beautiful white clouds Like a hot air balloon In the sky I see the beautiful mountains Oh so beautiful they are As i am flying  Only my eyes and memories have them captured My eyes open I am in my bed But i cant let go of my dream So i wana spread my arms As wide as i can Shut my eyes off And let myself go Fall deep  Fall so deep  And as i almost touch the ground I will find my wings....

A strange friendship

Lately I haven't been a morning person. Well who am i kidding i have never been a morning person. Anyways, today i had to visit a temple nearby because my mom wanted me to. So in my own time i went there. I organized my puja thali. And when i was doing so I noticed a little girl who was looking at what i was doing fascinatingly. There was this goat as well who was also fascinated by some flowers and a raddish i had in my thali.  I started doing my puja, fully aware the goat was eyeing my puja thali.  In our culture we first offer puja to lord ganesh. Only then we offer puja to other gods. After doing the same, offering my puja to lord ganesh,i went inside the main temple of Bhairav. She tagged along and later i realized so did the goat.  The goat was disturbing  in a cute way. And the lil girl forcefully offered her help by holiding my thali for me. While i was kneeling down and doing my worship, she was making offerings from the thali herself.  And our bond started. The tem